Recipe by MegaMex Foods
DON MIGUEL® Mini Tacos might be small, but they’re big on flavor and make the perfect ingredient for our Mini Tacos Sopa Style recipe. Simply grab a box from the freezer, combine with a few pantry staples—like cheese, salsa and refried beans—and you have a quick and convenient appetizer for every occasion.
- 10-12 DON MIGUEL® Beef or Chicken Mini Tacos
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Layer bottom of 8 x 8 inch baking dish with DON MIGUEL® Beef or Chicken Mini Tacos.
- Spread refried beans evenly over Mini Tacos.
- Bake 13 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese over refried beans. Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Top with shredded lettuce, salsa and Cheddar cheese.