Recipe by MegaMex Foods
This quick snack packs the perfect crunch, thanks to EL CHARRITO® Beef or Chicken Taquitos. Just cook your favorite taquitos as usual, chop into bite-sized pieces and then toss with fresh ingredients from the fridge. It’s a quick, delicious, small dish that makes the perfect starter.
- 5-6 EL CHARRITO® Beef or Chicken Taquitos
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup black olives
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) packaged Thousand Island salad dressing
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Bake EL CHARRITO® Beef or Chicken Taquitos for 12 minutes, until crispy.
- Cut each taquito into bite-sized pieces and place into medium bowl.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, olives and cheeses to bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add dressing to bowl and toss mixture. Serve immediately.