Recipe by MegaMex Foods
Whether you’re watching the big game on Sunday or just relaxing with friends and family, Taco Pie is a great way to serve up delicious Mexican-inspired food everyone will enjoy. Made with your choice of DON MIGUEL® Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos, this recipe comes together quickly and easily.
- 10-12 DON MIGUEL® Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos
- 1 (15-ounce) can meatless chili
- 1 (11-ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- In 8 x 8 inch baking dish, layer DON MIGUEL® Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos.
- Evenly spread chili over Mini Tacos. Top with corn kernels. Bake 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and add cheese and black olives.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.