Recipe by MegaMex Foods
Made with your choice of ready-to-go DON MIGUEL® Beef or Chicken Mini Tacos, our Chilaquile Mini Taco Casserole recipe is really simple to prepare and really delicious. Make it with items you already have on hand to save time, without missing out on flavor.
- 1/2 (15-ounce) can refried beans
- 25 DON MIGUEL® Beef or Chicken Mini Tacos
- 4 eggs
- 2 (16-ounce) jars CHI-CHI'S® or LA VICTORIA® Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- In 8 x 8 inch baking dish, evenly spread refried beans across bottom.
- Place DON MIGUEL® Beef or Chicken Mini Tacos on top of beans.
- Beat eggs; pour over top of Mini Tacos.
- Bake 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove from oven. Add sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 minutes longer. Remove from oven and let cool 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve with side of sour cream or your favorite salsa.