Recipe by Don Miguel
Whether it’s breakfast for two or brunch for a crowd, DON MIGUEL® Mexican Breakfast Casserole features zesty red enchilada sauce, freshly prepared rice, savory beans and your favorite DON MIGUEL® Breakfast Burrito. Assemble it in just minutes for a breakfast you can really savor.
- 1/2 (15-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (5-ounce) box Spanish rice
- 3 DON MIGUEL® Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Burritos or Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Burritos, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Spread refried beans in bottom of 8 x 8 inch microwave-safe dish.
- Spread prepared rice on top of beans.
- Layer DON MIGUEL® Breakfast Burritos on top of rice. Pour enchilada sauce over burritos.
- Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes, rotating after 5 minutes.
- Add cheese. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.