Recipe by Don Miguel
Simply sensational, these enchiladas are a breeze to assemble and bake.
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove taquitos from package and let thaw 10 minutes at room temperature.
- In small mixing bowl, combine enchilada sauce and diced green chiles. Stir to combine.
- Using 9x13-inch baking pan, spoon 1/3 enchilada sauce onto bottom of the pan. Lay 9 taquitos in single layer on top of sauce. Sprinkle 1/3 shredded cheese over taquitos. Spoon another 1/3 enchilada sauce on top of cheese and repeat with remaining taquitos, then top with another layer of cheese. Spoon remaining enchilada sauce over top and finish with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- To serve, garnish with green onions and spoonful of sour cream.