Recipe by MegaMex Foods
This hearty lasagna-style casserole is easy to assemble with freshly prepared DON MIGUEL® Shredded Steak and Cheese Flautas. Simple to make yet so full of flavor, our Monterey Steak Bake will satisfy family and guests alike.
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups green salsa, divided
- 10 DON MIGUEL® Shredded Steak and Cheese Flautas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- In 9 x 12 inch baking dish, evenly spread refried beans across bottom.
- Pour one cup green salsa over beans.
- Place DON MIGUEL® Shredded Steak & Cheese Flautas on top of sauce and beans.
- Pour remaining salsa over flautas. Add sour cream and cheese.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until heated through.