Recipe by Don Miguel
- 1 Package Wonton Wrappers
- 18 Ounces Freshly Prepared Beef, Chicken or Pork
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 2 Cups shredded lettuce Chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mexican 3-Cheese Blend
- 1 1/2 Cups CHI-CHI'S or LA VICTORIA® Salsa
- Lightly spray muffin tins with nonstick butter cooking spray.
Press wonton wrappers into muffin cups.
Spray wrappers with additional nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly toasted and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat meat for tacos as package directs.
Spoon taco filling into each wonton.
Top with lettuce, cheese, and LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa Medium.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring once halfway through baking.
- Tip: for a great salad topping, simply spread leftover wonton pieces on top and sprinkle with garlic powder or favorite dry herb blend.