Recipe by MegaMex Foods
DON MIGUEL® Chipotle Chicken Flautas might be small, but they’re big on flavor and make the perfect ingredient for our Spicy Smothered Flautas recipe. Simply grab a box from the freezer and you have a quick and convenient appetizer for every occasion. Also check out our Chipotle Chicken Flautas made with Anti-biotic Free Chicken
- 12 DON MIGUEL® Chipotle Chicken Flautas
- 1 Cup Shredded Mexican 3-Cheese Blend
- 3/4 diced tomatoes
- 1 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Cup Red Pepper Diced
- 1/2 Onion Sliced
- 1 Tsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp. Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 Medium Jalapeno Sliced
- Green Onions (Optional)
- Cilantro (Optional)
- Preheat the oven following the package instructions and place the Flautas in the oven.
- While the Flautas are baking, make the sauce. Heat a small saucepan to a medium-low heat. Add Olive Oil, Sliced Onions, Diced Red Pepper and Minced Garlic Cloves to the pan. Stir for 1 minute.
- Mix the Cornstarch in Cheese and along with Tomatoes, Sliced Jalapenos, Salt & Milk; place into pan.
- Toss together in pan until the Cheese has melted into the Tomatoes, stirring frequently, about 5-7 minutes.
- Once the Flautas are golden brown smother them in your freshly made sauce. Garnish with Green Onions and Cilantro if desired.