Recipe by Don Miguel
- 9 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 9 Ounces Sour Cream
- 1 oz Package Taco Seasoning
- Lettuce Shredded
- tomatoes chopped
- shredded Mexican cheese blend or shredded Cheddar cheese
- Scallions Chopped
- Black Olives Diced
- 2 Avocados Chopped
- 5 Ounces Diced Green Chillies
- DON MIGUEL® Beef or Chicken Mini Tacos
- Soften cream cheese and whip with sour cream with mixer until smooth. mix in taco seasoning.
- Spread onto shallow platter and refrigerate. This step can be done ahead before the event.
- When ready to serve, layer the remainder of the ingredients as they are listed above. You can remove or add another favorite.
- Cut Don Miguel Mini Tacos into three triangles each and bake for fantastic meat filled chips to dip