Recipe by Don Miguel
- 7 Large Eggs
- 6 Ounces Tortilla Chips
- 1 1/2 Cups Monterey Jack Cheese Shredded
- 3/4 Cup Pickled Jalapeno Slices
- 1 1/4 Cups Pico De Gallo
- 2 Tablespoons Freshly Chopped Cilantro
- Serve With LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce, Sour Cream & Lime Wedges
- Beat eggs after adding 1/4 teaspoon of salt. In an oven compatible 12" nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium. Add eggs and scramble for about 4 minutes or until set. Transfer to plate or pot and set aside.
- Wipe skillet clean. Preheat broiler. Spread half of the chips in same skillet. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Top with whats left of chips and cheese, then eggs and jalapeño.
- Broil until cheese has melted and chips begin to crisp, usually about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from oven; top with cilantro, pico de gallo and avocado. Serve with LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce, sour cream and lime wedges.