Recipe by Don Miguel
Dress up your favorite DON MIGUEL® GRANDITO® Burritos with delectable mushroom sauce that gives this dish a really big kick of flavor. The addition of melted cheese and authentic spices make this dish a filling lunch or dinner.
- 6 Don Miguel® Grandito® Bean and Cheese Burritos
- 1 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 10 Ounces Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 Ounces LA VICTORIA‚® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles Drained
- 1 Tomatoe Chopped
- 1 Cup CHI-CHI'S or LA VICTORIA® Salsa
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Arrange the burritos in a line across the base of a baking dish. In a medium sized bowl, blend together the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and chile peppers. Spread evenly over the top of the burritos. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is golden/slightly browned and burritos are heated thoroughly. Serve with tomato, avocado, olives and salsa.