Recipe by MegaMex Foods
Featuring real, fresh ingredients you love and the Mexican food flavors you crave, Taco Lasagna is ideal for a quick lunch or a relaxing family dinner. Simply pull your favorite flavor of DON MIGUEL® brand Mini Tacos out of the freezer and combine with a few extra kitchen ingredients—like SUPREMA® Mild Salsa and shredded cheese—for a delicious meal.
- 10 DON MIGUEL® Mini Tacos
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 10 Corn Tortillas
- 3/4 Cup SUPREMA® Salsa mild
- 8 Ounces LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles Diced
- 1 Can Pinto Beans Drained
- 3 Ounces Black Olives
- 1 1/2 Ounces Taco Seasoning
- 3 Cups Shredded Mexican 3-Cheese Blend
- Prepare a large baking dish with non-stick spray and preheat your oven to 400° F. Brown the ground beef in a frying pan over medium heat, mix in the taco seasoning and 3/4 cup of salsa.
- Place about 1/2 – 3/4 cup of the meat on the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the diced green chilies, sliced olives, and cheese on top.
Place 3 corn tortillas on top.
Repeat this two more times.
- Wrap dish with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove foil and place 10 DON MIGUEL® Mini Tacos on top. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Serve & Enjoy!