Recipe by Don Miguel
- 2 1/4 Pounds Ground Beef
- 3 DON MIGUEL® Chicken Mini Tacos Crushed
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup CHI-CHI'S or LA VICTORIA® Salsa
- 1 Tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 3/4 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- Set the oven to 350°F. Completely mix the beef, salsa, crushed tacos, chili powder, egg, salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Place the beef blend into a shallow baking pan and shape into an 10x7-inch loaf and add mini tacos as topping.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the meatloaf is cooked through.
- Spread the remaining salsa over the meatloaf and sprinkle the cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Grab a slice and enjoy!