Recipe by Don Miguel
- 1 Package DON MIGUEL® Chicken & Mexican Cheese Mini Tacos
- 3.5 Cups Rice Cooked
- 1.5 Cups LA VICTORIA ® Salsa Mixed with Rice
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1.5 Cups CHI-CHI'S® Salsa con Queso
- .5 Cup Jalapenos
- 1 Cup Shredded Mexican 3-Cheese Blend
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13 x 9 x 2 pan with cooking spray.
- Cover bottom of pan with refried beans. Place salsa con queso on top of the beans. Place rice/salsa mix over salsa con queso.
- Place 10 Mini Tacos along the edge of the pan. Layer remaining Mini Tacos over rice/salsa mix.
Bake 18-22 min. or til rice/salsa mixture begins to balloon.
- Remove from oven and add mexican three cheese blend and jalapenos.
Throw it back in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and gooey.
- Remove and let cool for 10-15 minutes before eating. Add any topping or side you like and enjoy!