Recipe by Don Miguel
Gather your team, these game day potato skins are the winner you’ll love to serve. Consider them for Movie Night, Game Night and a nice change to Taco Night!
- 4 Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- 2 chopped green onions Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Quality Sour Cream
- 1 Package HORMEL Real Bacon Bits
- 3 Ounces LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 1 Cup CHI-CHI'S® Salsa con Queso
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
Meanwhile, Pierce potatoes with fork, marinate with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Put on baking sheet. Bake 1 hour or until tender.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and cut lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh leaving about quarter-inch of shell. Leave scooped out potato for later use.
- Put the potato shells back on the baking sheet, skin side down, then drizzle with olive oil and return to oven to back for another 10 minutes or until crisped.
- While potato shells continue to cook, warm Salsa con Queso in a pan.
- Fill the potato shells with Salsa con Queso and top with chilis, bacon bits, sour cream and green onions.