Recipe by Don Miguel
Healthy and yummy, this Chicken Tostada Recipe opens the door for flavor in a place you’d never expect. Getting healthy has never been more appetizing.
- 7 ounces lettuce shredded
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 Tomato, Cut into Wedges
- 12 ounces Chicken Strips
- 1/2 cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup Ripe Olives Sliced
- 4 Tostado Shells
- 2 Tbsp. LA VICTORIAÃ‚® Taco Sauce
- In a bowl, blend the shredded lettuce, tomato wedges, ranch salad dressing, sliced ripe olives and taco sauce.
- Prepare lettuce mixture over tostada shells.
- Top with chicken and cheese.